Monday, December 12, 2011

The Drill Down: Part 1 of 5

This is the first of five drill downs into the theory I will be delving into so that I can provide better detail for you.  We will be focusing on the first paragraph.  I will restate the paragraph and provide links that reinforce specific segments:

"Human beings are programmable vectors of labor. With very little effort, one human can convince many humans to perform labor. This labor provides access to resources. The means of acquiring these resources and the rate in which they are acquired can be optimized by modifying human behavior through force, coercion, distraction, incentive, or negotiation. Throughout the centuries, crude techniques to modify human behavior have been applied to tap into our labor potential. As the resources the labor yields increases in quality and quantity, the ability to modify the behavior of a greater number of humans increases. Additionally, the precision of a modification request and the rapidity of executing that modification also increases."

It's going to take you a few hours to read all of those links.  However, for those of you that are lazy, here's the TL;DR version:  Your behavior is not your own.  It is continuously tinkered with by people far more intelligent than you are.

Just as you (a labor vector) are far more intelligent than a rock [citation needed], there are people (vector commanders) far more intelligent than you.

Just as you care little about exerting your will over a rock due to your superior intelligence, these people care even less about exerting their will over you.

Vector commanders study human behavior with the specific intention of manipulating it.  As they manipulate you to get them what they want, they get better at manipulating more of you.  This will inevitably cascade into a scenario where they can manipulate all labor vectors with minimal effort.

I am still operating off of the assumption that you have read the axioms.  If not, please feel free to comment in the most impulsive way imaginable so that I may fuck your digital existence to death.  I'll give you a head start:


You: OMG CONSPIRACY THEORY
Me: The fact that you even responded to this post with that comment is proof that I've manipulated your behavior to do so.  Therefore, your response invalidates itself.  Take shots of men.


You: But I'm special.
Me: No, you are disposable, replaceable scum.


You: Occum's razor.
Me: Occum's razor doesn't imply scope.  Biology is proof that organizational success can be very convoluted.


You: My ideology protects me from your observations.  As long as I believe in <insert popular figurehead here> then I'm protected!
Me: It's not your ideology.  You didn't make it.  Someone else crafted it for you for their benefit.


You: Are you saying that our leaders are sociopaths that use us like chess pieces?  I can't live in a world like that!  Oh, I'm getting the vapors!
Me: You're too old to teach, so I'm not going to even bother answering this in an enlightening way.  Your neurology is burned out and useless. Go die.


You: I'm not listening, blah blah blah!
Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment