Fine. I see we are getting no where and your filter bubble is tremendously sturdy. Let's see how your world view affects your understanding of how "assets" like you are being treated:
- Russia love-tackles protesters and injects them with high-paying jobs.
- Syria's legendary "Tactical Cuddle Squad" hard at work providing cupcakes for angry, cupcakeless mobs.
- Iraqis are finally embracing complex postmodern expressionism of the 1960s and are voting with their bodies.
- Occupy Wall Street is making tremendous strides in achieving a permanent state of perpetual orgy.
- Greece is performing interpretive baby penguin tickling to symbolize their efforts in combating
global warming global cooling anthrogenic climate changeclimate change.
Those precious, individual, unique, snowflake assets sure are getting treated like liabilities. Want to guess why? It may be because THEY ARE LIABILITIES. The powerful don't need you anymore. You've already given them everything and, to pay you back, they are setting up shop across the planet with the specific intention of abandoning you for fun and profit.
I love watching filter bubbles crumble.